About The Folger Family
Kevin and Denise Folger met while students in Bible college. They married on May 22, 1976 while still studying for the ministry. They make their home in the greater Cleveland, OH area. Kevin and Denise enjoy ministry and love being grandparents to eleven grandchildren.
God has blessed the Folger home with three sons, and their families.
Kevin N. Folger is a financial officer of a major corporation in Cleveland and married to Alli. God has blessed their home with two children, Christian and Gracie.
Our Life & Minstry
I am currently serving as Pastor Emeritus of Cleveland Baptist Church and North America Director of Spiritual Leadership Asia.
Kevin is available to preach Revivals, Mission Conferences, Bible Conferences, pulpit supply, one-day meetings, or to present the ministry of Spiritual Leadership Asia.
- Superintendent of Heritage Christian School; the Christian day school operated by Cleveland Baptist Church
- President of Heritage Baptist Institute, a four-year post high school training program for ministry leaders, operated by Cleveland Baptist Church
- Executive committee and full board of Heartland Baptist Bible College of Oklahoma City
- Moderator Global Independent Baptist Fellowship
- Board of Trustees of Baptist International Missions, Inc.
- Board of Awake America,
- Board Roma Outreach Mission Association and served as the
- President of Buckeye Christian School Association.
- Chaplin Cleveland Police Department, Cleveland, OH